Spin Mop Papa Professional System
- Rene introduces the Professional System Spin Mop Papa:
- Built to handle large office spaces, schools, restaurants, retail stores, hotels, and more.
- The most complete cleaning system for pubs, restaurants, hotels, gyms, schools and your business.
- Spin Mop Papa complete set also comes with one microfibre head.
- Size of the bucket is 60cm long 37cm wide, overall height included the trolley is 40cm.
- The handle size extends from 115cm to 148cm.
- Comes with one big mop head size 48cm Wide.
- Spare mop heads can be purchase from our website.
Shop4Choice brings Spin Mop Papa, the most complete cleaning system for pubs, restaurants, hotels, gyms, schools and your business.
- Its Powerful drainer and absorption makes a perfect floor cleaning.
- Comfort grip 360 handle.
- Robust trolley systems makes a practical move and easy to carry ideal for every places.
Spin Mop Papa is the most professional way to clean!
- To use the Spin Mop Papa Professional System, first submerge the mop in the bucket.
- Next, place the mop into the basket and pump the handle to spin the mop at over 1000 rotations per minute.
- Centrifugal force removes moisture, dirt and debris, cleaning the head and allowing you to control the level of moisture in the mop.
- Then simply lock the handle and begin mopping.
- The machine-washable Hurricane Spin Mop head has thousands of microfibre strands that trap dirt, grime, and liquids without drips or leaks. It is also effective as a dry mop, attracting dust, hair, and other debris.
Standard delivery services are provided by Fastway or An Post. Standard delivery to most addresses in Ireland and North Of Ireland generally takes up to 2-3 working days. If An Post is unable to deliver your item, they will leave a delivery notification docket for you.
Please note that your delivery may take longer during sale or other busy periods. We are unable to guarantee delivery earlier than this time frame.
We will make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales. However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside our control, for example extreme weather, a flood or fire. Rene shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.